Woah.....ummm.... so I haven't posted in over 2 years. It's pretty insane how time flies and things change.
I'll spare the deets for now and get right to the point: I'm getting off coffee.
It feels so official now. Good.
Why am I kicking a drug that I'd hasten to bet MOST of the world uses and [sometimes] abuses?
the FUN reasons:
1. I'm bored and feel like challenging myself.
2. J is out of town for a couple of
3. It just seems like the right thing to do.
4. I miss doing this ol' blogging thing and thought it'd be a nice way to get back on the bandwagon.
the SERIOUS reasons:
1. I'll admit it: Sometimes.... when I drink a strong cup of coffee in the morning.... I forget to eat actual food until, say, 4pm. NOT OK! It is speed to me and since everyone's body is different (as I've come to find during my 2 year hiatus away from forcing my way of eating down voluntary readers' throats), I'm going to experiment and see if maybe my body works more proficiently off the coff.
2. I've been reading a good deal about adrenal fatigue and while I don't necessarily think I'm suffering from it to a T, I definitely experience some of the symptoms pretty frequently. The most obvious one to my dear friends and loved ones being what I like to call GRANDMA SYNDROME. AKA, I can fall asleep as soon as I'm finished eating dinner. No problem- any night, anywhere, no matter how fabulous the company. Hel-lo! I'm still in my 20's and would like to have some fun past 9pm.
Maybe kicking this whole coffee addiction will be the cure-all!
Or maybe not.
But a girl can try.
2 days down.
When will I know it's official? When I get through 21 days without a drop of coffee.
Only 19 to go.
Come along for the ride if you'd like. I'm pretty sure I'll be sharing some other fun tips and tricks along the way.