Monday, December 6, 2010

The Choice

Instead of giving you a complete recap of what has turned out to be a pret-ty fantastic weekend that included highlights like


a trip to Chipotle,


bottomless mimosas over brunch


and the unveiling of our very first Christmas tree,

I thought I'd share a little inspirational thought that's been marinating in my mind as of late.

I've come to realize that success in life boils down to a simple choice.

Either you choose to believe that you're out of luck, that nothing will ever change, everything's out of your control and the cards are completely stacked against you

OR

You can choose to know you have what it takes, that there are people in your corner, and that one day, if you just keep on truckin' and putting every inch of effort you can muster into what you want, it will happen.

Life's all about how you look at it.

I urge you to let this propel you into a glorious week.

Much love,
Mads

No comments:

Post a Comment