Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Glimpse

...at my day


Since this is all I've got, I thought I'd leave you with a little extra food for thought this early Friday morning...

I love quotes, especially those that inspire.

Since the beginning of college, I've been compiling a document called "Quotables" on my desktop.

Here are a few of my favorites:

"When we no longer know what to do we have come to our real work and when we no longer know which way to go we have begun our real journey. The mind that is not baffled is not employed. The impeded stream is the one that sings."

Wendell Berry


"The future is not some place we are going to but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made, and the activity of making them changes both the maker and the destination."

John Schaar


"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Unknown

"SEE BEAUTY EVERYWHERE." Unknown

And with that, I'll leave you to the last day of your work week.

I'll be back later with some juice...

or salad or something ;)

1 comment: