Monday, October 25, 2010

Easy Breezy

Happy Monday, everybody!

Great news! The weather is back to normal here in LACA- 75 and sunny!

I made a point to chill out more than usual today, which has been very rewarding.

The morning started with coffee and breakfast:

a boiled egg + two pieces of toast with earth balance

I'm in the middle of plotting my new workout routine since I've finally built my endurance up to a point where I can kick it up a notch.

Most of my afternoon looked like this:

In betwixt researching the workout stuff, I read David Lynch's book Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness and Creativity in its entirety.

Wow. It's a really quick read since Lynch has written it in a very simple, basic style with short (sometimes one sentence-long) chapters but it says SO MUCH about the nature of creativity and the value of meditation in modern times. I highly recommend!

I also blended myself a smootha-licious: Sun Warrior protein, cherries, blueberries and banana.

After I finished the book, I went on a sun-bathed walk down our beautiful street.




I came home to do a little more work on the fitness plan and snack on this:

homemade hummus with the last of Mary's Crackers and a local red bell pepper

I continued on in this fashion with a couple handfuls of hemp-nola:

And green juice:

I've got acting class in a few hours but I'm currently racking my brain to figure out my next meal.

Last night, my boiling quinoa turned into this little diddy:

quinoa mixed with roasted broccoli, green beans, yellow squash, onion and goat cheese.

SO GOOD!!

I've got some leftover quinoa in the fridge, but who wants a repeat dinner?

Ok, you can obviously tell from my previous posts that I repeat many a meal- especially if it tastes AMAZING- but right now I'm at a loss. I want something new, exciting and oh-so-delicious.

I also need to go to the grocery store.

What will Madeleine eat for dinner tonight? How will she emerge from this meal-making rut?

Stay tuned tomorrow when we address these issues AND unveil a loose version of her new workout plan.

.......I figured after my deep spiel yesterday, it's time for a little fun up in herrrre. ;)

Have a great night... I'll see ya tomorrow!

peace and love always,
mads

No comments:

Post a Comment