Friday, October 22, 2010

Why Fast Food Joints Are Good For Us

Hiya!!

I told you I'd be in a frenzy the next time I posted. And here I am, in true form ;)

I've got 8 billion things to do and less than 3 hours to do them in.

To give you hint of what's in store-

Before:

After:

AND these:

Hooooo yeah, this is going to be a GOOD night!

Before I dash to the kitchen, I must confess something to you.

I made a pit stop here today:

I know. Shocking, right?

....But I really had to pee. Don't worry, no purchase necessary.

And that, my friends, is why Fast Food joints are good for us. ;)

I can't wait to share all I've got tomorrow including a recap of our potluck tonight plus my run-in with a pomegranate and some really awesome stuff I learned in class about antioxidants.

Catch ya on the flip side.

Wish you were here!

xoxo
mads

No comments:

Post a Comment